Submit our online form or Call 818 405 0270 today to get a quote!
Moving Services From Andy's Transfer and Storage in Glendale, CA
Big move coming up? As a local and long distance moving company, the experts at Andy’s Transfer & Storage have the experience to help you prepare for moving day and make sure everything runs smoothly. Here are some of the moving services we have to offer:
Moving Services for Residential and International Moves
Whether you’re looking for local movers or cross country movers our residential movers are there to help leading up to and on moving day. Andy’s Transfer and Storage offers an array of moving services for any type of move. If you’re relocating to another country, we can help with that too with our international moving services. We can also provide storage solutions if you aren’t moving into your new home right away.
Is your business moving to a brand new location? From relocating a small office space to moving a warehouse, distribution center or manufacturing facility, our experts know how to make your commercial move as hassle-free as possible.
What sets us apart?
We know one move plan doesn’t fit all, which is why we strive to be flexible and adapt to your unique needs. No matter what the plan is, we pride ourselves on a few constants.
There’s more to packing than throwing your stuff in a box and calling it a day. We offer a range of packing services, including:
- Full-Service Packing: No one likes packing, right? Well, except our trained packers. Leave all your belongings right where they are and we’ll take it from there.
- Fragile-Only Packing: You designate the more delicate items you’d like us to pack up.
- Self Pack: If you’d prefer to pack yourself, ask your Moving Consultant about the packing materials we have available for purchase.
Loading and delivery
Our bread and butter, the loading and delivery part of a move is arguably the most important part.
- Disassembly & Assembly: Not only will we disassemble large pieces of furniture like bed frames and entertainment centers, but we’ll also put them back together for you.
- Protection of your home: Moving can cause some wear and tear, but we minimize it as much as possible by using Residence Protection Pads to protect railings, tight corners and door frames and Carpet Covers to keep high traffic areas clean.
- Systematic Loading and Unloading: All boxes are labeled, inventoried and loaded according to a room and subsequently unloaded using the same method.
Tracking your belongings
We use WORLDTRAC®, an industry first satellite communication system that can track a shipment’s location within 1,000 feet, to keep an eye on your belongings.
Protecting your belongings
Although we take every precaution to make sure your belongings arrive safely, accidents can happen. That’s why we offer valuation protection to make sure any damaged or lost item is addressed. North American has two forms of coverage:
- Basic Liability Protection: For no extra charge, you’ll get a maximum of $0.60 per pound per article to repair or replace any damaged or missing item
- Maximum Value Protection: For an extra charge, you’ll get full replacement protection on any item damaged during the move. That means North American covers the cost to replace or repair the item, whichever is less, up to the full value of the item and deductible.*
(*See terms and conditions on the North American Protection Plan Worksheet and North American published Tariffs. Complete replacement of multiple items sets of china, gold and silver flatware, and crystal glassware are excluded from pairs and sets protection under the Maximum Value Protection Plan.)
Contact us today for a FREE moving quote! 818-405-0270.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
By far the best moving company I have ever used and I have moved over 15 times. Long distance or local these guys are professional respectful and they are very good with high end furniture which I have a lot of.
Andy's moved our office and the movers were fast and efficient. The cost of the move was less than I had expected. I would highly recommend them for moving your home or office.
I have used Andy's Transfer to move my personal belongings 3 times and I had them move my business 2 times. Their quotes were always accurate, personal have always been professional, work was always done on time and fast. As a professional real estate agent for Dilbeck in the Foothill area I recommend them to a my clients.
Andy's has helped me move 3 times. It's a great family owned business (and a great family) who get the job done quickly and efficiently. They even hired my son at a later date! And he had nothing but good things to say about all the guys he worked with.
I had a great experience with our move. The driver & his crew were professional, fast, efficient, and easy to work with. Also, Andy's kept us informed of all costs and did not try to hide fees. I would definitely use them again and have recently referred them to a friend. I would not think twice about using them!!! They are great!